Different Floors of the House

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Inactive!

I'm not writing a lot now because I'm helping Jeff Lawrence with his campaign in Oregon's 3rd Congressional district.  Jeff is a lifelong Libertarian who has never held public office, is not a career politician but who is willing to sacrifice his very awesome career in order to take a principled, freedom-oriented approach to Washington.

I'll write more as we progress in the campaign building process.  Right now I'm building his campaign site.  You can go check it out at www.votejefflawrence.com but I'll warn you right now, it's not done!  I hope to have it up and running by Saturday night in time for the 2nd debate.

Wish us luck and stop by to check up on us.  Don't forget you can join Jeff on facebook as well and  root for him there!

Thanks so much!

No comments:

type='text/javascript'/>